From keeping your children in check, to considering your odour, there's many ways you can flaunt your manners while travelling
Unless you're fortunate enough to be flying in a first class suite, air travel can often be a stressful and exhausting experience.
However, for those of us who can't afford a luxurious upgrade, there are a few basic etiquette rules that can improve the comfort of your journey. Follow them and your next flight might just be pleasant — as long as everyone else follows them, too.
1. Respect the lavatory.
2. Keep your children in check.
3. Consider your odour.
4. Think about how you choose to sleep.
5. Middle seat gets the armrests.
6. Don't make anyone have to talk to you.
7. Get up only at convenient times.
8. Don't hog the overhead bin.
9. If you must recline, do it carefully.
10. Don't get hammered.
11. Be kind to the flight attendants.